This is a nice easy recipe for a delicious and healthy dinner!
Ingredients (serves 1)
1 Chicken Breast
Half a cup of rice
- 1 sprig of Rosemary
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Garlic clove
- Bistro Salad Leaves
- Sun-dried Tomatoes
- Cucumber (diced)
- 1 tablespoon Greek Style Yoghurt
- 1 clove of Garlic
- A drizzle of Olive Oil
- Cucumber (thinly shredded or diced)
- Blitz all the ingredients for the chicken marinade in a blender.
- Dice the Chicken and pour over the marinade.
- Boil half a cup of rice for about 25 minutes.
- When the rice has been on for about 10 minutes put the chicken in the pan and fry on a medium heat, there should be no need to add oil (providing your are using a non-stick pan!).
- Whilst that’s cooking prepare your salad – easy peasy!
- Salad done – now prepare your dressing; blitz the yoghurt, garlic and oil. Once blitzed add in your cucumber.
- Once the rice is done, drain and squeeze a lemon over the top.
- Your chicken should be done now too.
- Plate up!
DEEEEEELICIOUS – perfect for your Friday night in or Saturday lunchtime meal.