Another quick and healthy meal!
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 chicken breast
- Half a cup of rice
- 1/2 a pepper
- 1/4 of a red onion
- 1 spring onion
- 1/4 tin of sweetcorn
- Black pepper
- Soy sauce
- Boil the rice for about 25 minutes.
- Score the chicken breast and drizzle some soy sauce over it. Bake for about 20 minutes at 200c.
- Dice the pepper, red onion and spring onion.
- Once the rice is ready place it in the pan with the chopped veg and sweetcorn with a bit of pepper on a medium heat.
- Take the chicken out of the oven and use two forks to shred it up real good and add to the pan!
- If you want you can drizzle a bit more soy sauce on top and you’re ready to go!
Really quick, really easy and one of my favs!!