Another delicious chicken recipe!
I love a curry but when you are trying to be good a takeaway is not on the menu. This is a great curry for when you’ve got that takeaway craving!
1 Chicken Breast
1/4 of a red onion
1/4 red pepper
1/4 yellow pepper
1/2 a cup of rice
2 heaped teaspoons of medium curry powder
1 large tablespoon of greek yoghurt
For the sauce:
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 red chilli (either jalapeño or habanero)
- Boil the rice for about 25 minutes.
- Dice the chicken and put in the pan, cook on a medium heat.
- For the sauce blitz together the tomato, red onion, red chilli and curry powder.
- Once the chicken is cooked, put in the sauce mix and stir for about 5 minutes.
- Add the red onion and peppers to the pan.
- Once everything is cooked take the chicken off the heat and add in the greek yoghurt. Stir together until it looks creamy. (Do not leave on the heat when the yoghurt is in as it will curdle and go lumpy)
- Plate up!
If you’re being good but not THAT good try with poppadoms and/or some mango chutney! OoOoOoO YeEaaAH!