Don’t be fooled by the title this is a healthy recipe… promise!
This is not your standard burger… this burger has no bun.That’s right no bun! But don’t worry it’s still just as good!
- 2 chicken breasts (flattened)
- cajun spice
- 1 red chilli
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1 romain lettuce
Sweet Potato Wedges:
- 1 sweet potato
- cayenne pepper
- smoked paprika
- coconut oil
- Finely chop the chilli and mix with a little water and the Cajun spice.
- Pour the marinade over your flattened chicken and rub in. The longer you can leave it the better.
- Leave the skin on the sweet potato and chop into nice big wedges and sprinkle with the cayenne pepper, paprika and a little coconut oil.
- Before putting the sweet potato in the oven I like to put them in the microwave for about 5 minutes just to soften them up.
- Put the wedges into the oven for about 20-25 minutes.
- Put the chicken in the grill once the wedges have been on about 10 minutes.
- Now prepare your salad.
- Choose nice big pieces of romain lettuce as this is going to be your bun.
- Thinly slice the red onion and cucumber and whatever else you would like to add to your burger.
- Once the chicken and wedges are cooked take them out and enjoy!!
This goes really nice with a little garlic mayo and a nice cold beer! (You can’t deny yourself of everything good)