I love paprika and I love this zingy lemony paprika chicken and rice!
This is an easy and quick recipe if you are in a bit of a rush or just back from the gym and in need of food fast!
Ingredients: (serves 1)
- 1 chicken breast (or black beans as a veggie alternative)
- Half a cup of rice
- A handful or two of kale
- 3 mushrooms
- Cayenne pepper
- 1 Lemon
- Boil the rice for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Dice the chicken and sprinkle over the paprika, cayenne pepper and squeeze in halfthe lemon. I throw in quite a lot but it depends on your taste!
- Once the rice has boiled for about 10 minutes put the chicken on.
- Slice the mushrooms.
- When the chicken is nearly done throw in your mushrooms and kale.
- Cook until the kale has wilted down a bit, now throw in your boiled rice
- I like to throw a bit more paprika on at this point and you are done!
Serve with the other half of the lemon if you want it a bit extra zingy!